Printed Circuit Board Assembly – 50 Years of PCBA experience combined with today’s technology.
Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Altek’s innovative thinking and 50 years of experience makes us an industry leader in Printed Circuit Board Assembly. Engineered solutions for Medical, Aerospace, Telecommunications, and Commercial Industrial Equipment. Why choose Altek? – “Continue your attention to detail. Altek is above the Bar!! Never a bad question… only the one not asked.” Read what our clients are saying
Established in Connecticut and providing manufacturing services to our neighbors in Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, and beyond.
- Full Product Life Cycle Management. Starting with engineering support, prototypes, through full production and end-of-life obsolescence management.
- Modern Techniques and Technology in our Facility – Continually investing in new equipment to provide top-quality Printed Circuit Board Assemblies.
- Altek’s Digital Traveler Process Documentation System is a custom-designed traveler program that keeps projects on track, ensuring assembly accuracy at every step.
- Electronic Assembly Services testing without costly test fixtures. New generation Flying Probe test equipment for single-sided and double-sided PCB testing.
- DFM (Design for Manufacture) Software – Review your designs with 300 rule checks for Board fabrication and 1,200 for board assembly, perfect for new product introductions.
- Pre-quote BOM scrub for part viability to establish predictable and accurate cost.
- Global supply chain program to ensure product availability.
- Turnkey and Consignment PCB Assembly.
- AS9100D Certification including all aspects of ISO 9001:2015, ITAR registered, IPC-610 / J-STD certified soldering, and IPC-260 certified cable/harness.
- Need more information? Contact a representative using the link below.
Learn how Altek can help you control cost and meet your delivery needs – Contact Us
Altek Electronics has been supporting OEMs in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Greater New England with the highest quality Printed Circuit Board assembly.